Friday, April 8, 2011

SPRING 2011

I honestly can't believe the date I just wrote....  it seems so crazy that that is the actual date and not a chapter in a futuristic spy novel I am writing!!

This year started off really great - filled with some of my fav friends and laughter and OREO's first segment was aired!!! 
So all that was a great indication that this year was just going to be amazing :) !!
And its really kept its momentum,  I am working in the field I want to be in, my heart hasn't been broken,  I haven't had to shovel much, I have been part of many creative projects including my first horror film and the gym is becoming a new friend.
Spring brought on a creative I have been toying with for many a moon - an online ezine by women for women !!   I give much praise and thanks to my fellow Swoopettes - you can read it at http://swoopitup.weebly.com/ - Lots of great stuff inside by lots of great women.
Also try me out at http://healinghandsonthego.weebly.com/  - a beany way to get back into your life :)
I really am trying to read more, and meditate.  Thats a definite goal :)
And coming up there will be a comedy showcase extravaganza produced and hosted by MarcoBeans - details are TBA.
I am so behind on the movies, I may have to take work off to catch up ! ha :)

til next time,

** Not knowing when the dawn will come, I open every door. - Emily Dickinson  

No comments:

Post a Comment